Friday, July 11, 2008

When is Creamer Going Off Today?


Paula Creamer - whose name is so suggestive it turns you into Beavis - carded a course record 60 yesterday in the first round of the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic. Creamer birdied nine of her last 11 holes.

Playing partner Natalie Gulbis, who really mailed it in with 74, said of Creamer, "she's a birdie machine!"


Well said, Natalie. I'm definitely aroused.

These two rivals in LPGA babedom are paired together again today. And as usual, I've done scrupulous research leading up to their tee time... here's a swing comparison:



I didn't hear a goddam word she just said. I know a little about golf, so I'll summarize what we're seeing here...torque.

Unadulterated...sexified...torque.

Creamer Shoots 60, Leads LPGA's Farr by Five Strokes

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: