Natalie Coughlin did herself and her country a solid by breaking the 100-meter backstroke World Record yesterday...it reminded me of what a dime piece she is.
Check out the best of the rest...
- 5 Areas of Concern for a Sports Blogger (The Sports Dollar)
- Your Fourth of July Throwgasm Breakdown (Deadspin)
- Wayne Rooney and WAG Honeymoon in Vegas (on205th)
- The Cooley Zone: collecting cards and selling them on Ebay (The Shutdown Corner)
- That's a Piercing Scream (With Leather)
- Shaq's Kobe Rap Immortalized as a Cell Ring Tone (SportsByBrooks)
...or my second favorite.