Monday, March 3, 2008

Toss the Burner: Monday, March 3


Those in the know I'm sure realized where the inspiration for my Toss the Burner posts originated from almost instantly.

Next Sunday brings us to the end of a yet another TV era when The Wire series finale airs.

I love this show so much. It's the greatest show on concrete - underdeveloped, crack vile laden, animalistic concrete. It even moved me to read an NYT article about some Bush administration gobbledeegook this morning.

My prediction for the finale, the bad guys are going to win. Though who that means exactly depends on your perspective.

I'm not even going to throw out any sort of substantial prediction. One of the things I like about this show is that I'm always wrong. No scheme I ever cooked up for The Wire ever happened, ever.

The curveballs never cease to end with this show. For instance, HBO has been putting each episode On Demand a week early throughout the season. Yet, apparently they're putting the kabbash on that for the Series Finale.

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: