Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Toss the Burner: March 19, 2008

The C's snap the Rockets 22-game win streak, and improve their own winning streak to 10.

Early on in the action - the 12:00 minute mark of the first quarter - Rajon Rondo and Rafer Alston had themselves a little scrap.

The Does Paul Pierce have to choak a bitch look is a nice touch.

Houston put up 74 points in the losing effort, and here is a list of the NIT teams that outscored them last night:

Syracuse - 87
Butler - 84
UMASS - 80
Robert Morris - 81

Later on, I'm going liveblog an hour of my IPOD on shuffle; I'm that sickeningly good at my job that I can afford to do this kind of nonsense.

I've got somewhere in the range of 5,000 songs, and to be honest there is some creepy, creepy shit on there. Should be an interesting mix.

You can follow me on twitter if you'd like. I'll post a recap of highlight on here too.

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: