Monday, August 4, 2008

Rage Against the Machine: Your Lollapalooza Day-After YouTube Champeen'

It's only about midday on the East Coast, so I'm sure there more gold yet to be uploaded from this weekend's Lollapalooza festival (an event I've been saying I'm going to every year, and have yet to attend).

As it stands, the RATM's opening song (Testify) is leading the charge with just under 16,000 views since it was uploaded yesterday.



This has Canon Powershot cinematography written all over it, but in terms of video/sound quality (ghastly compressed for web streaming), I've seen much worse. And if you like Rage, oh man, go check out the set list.

If you were lucky enough to be there, I hope you utilized Blackstone Merlot as your hydrating sports drink of choice.

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: