Thursday, May 15, 2008

Toss the Burner: May 15, 2007

Up until about 1 p.m. I was having a complete bogey of a day...because I decided to go to the DMV this morning...because I'm a schmuck.

Then, I received an early birthday package from my good pal Hillary at Fitness Magazine, which included:


After pummeling Stallion for a while, I was good. Before that though, I was livid. The DMV wouldn't let me exchange my Connecticut license for a New York one because I didn't have with me proof of birth. Because w/o a birth certificate or passport in hand, you're presumed to be a hologram in the eyes of these dingos who work there. Proof of birth? OK, fine. Pinch me, rock me in the face if you want...in fact, why don't you call my mom and let her tell you what a bastard I was at age 15, I'm real dammit!

So now I've got the old man spending eight bucks to overnight me a birth certificate. Hard earned money he could spend on that Corona light he seems to enjoy so much...oh, and I get to go back to the DMV tomorrow...which is my actual birthday!

With this current sad state of affairs I'm dealing with over here, I decided to post links to what I perceived as the worst stuff going on around the sports blogosphere today:

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I want a Rocky punching bag!