Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Toss the Burner: April 22, 2007


A great interview by a great blogger - Zach at The Big Picture talks to the dastardly Christmas Ape, post-firing from the Washington Post.

Good to know he's still thriving. Also, I'm intrigued to hear more about the deal that Kissing Suzy Kolber inked. Like my man French says, this is America...either you make more money, or you're a f#$king douche bag.

I'm happy for them. KSK is my favorite blog, hands down. And they are unbridled in their dismantling of New England sports fans.

Speaking of which...Jodie at Gossip on Sports uncovered Darren McFadden's Yardbarker blog about his visit to the New England Patriots:

I went to New England last week and I loved their facility and their stadium. They are doing a lot of construction around it. They are building a mall and a hospital right there. If I get a chance to play there I will never have to leave (!!!). They said much of the building they are doing will keep all the noise in the stadium so game days will be especially loud. They are already great at home, that will just give them another advantage.

I really enjoyed meeting Coach Belichick. He told me about their team and their system and what they would expect of me. They are always looking for playmakers and that's what I am. I sat down with most of the offensive coaching staff and watched film. They also introduced me to Kevin Faulk. He's impressive, the way he studies, how he trains and how he carries himself. If I can duplicate the way he prepares I'll be doing just fine.

Forget what he says here. He would love to play in New England - fantastic, who wouldn't? Look at the tone, the sentence structure...it's rosy as hell!


There is no way this guy wrote that. Unless D-Mac is actually Kenneth the Page from 30 Rock.

Yardbarker, I'm on to you.



Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

No comments: