Tuesday, April 8, 2008

NBADraft.net, is this a joke?

So I just checked out the NBADraft.net's 2008 mock draft to see where Derrick Rose's he-man NCAA tournament had landed him...found something way more entertaining:

Who you think they're gonna take in the second round? Me?

Apparently, the site was only updated as recently as yesterday, and even then, the 2008 Mock Draft was NOT one of the things that was updated.

Something tells me Mario Chalmers will not be a Grizzly next year.

On a side note, I'd love to see Rose go number one overall. I think he commands the game ridiculously well for as young as he is.

Digg this
BallHype: hype it up!

2 comments:

The Big Picture said...

great minds think alike!

right after the game, I checked mock drafts, too!

not sure if chalmers' clutch performance will drop him that low...though I don't think his size translates well to the NBA. but what the fuck do i know?

World of Isaac said...

Have they updated it yet?