Is it volume, then edition (then issue?), or the other way around? (Or something completely different, I don't know). Immaterial! Links dammit!
- There is an auction going on for The Wire on Ebay right now (via: Pop Candy)
- Wondering what Dave Coulier (Uncle Joey, Full House) is up to? Me either. And it's actually kind of lame (via: Pop Candy)
- Radio volunteer for mellow jazz show sets station on fire. Undoubtedly, somebody with a pony tail really pissed him off.
- Darren Rovell giving the financial pros & cons of burying Barbaro at Church Hill Downs
- Subway vs. Quiznos: Sandwich chains try to create online brand evangelists. Feelings are hurt. Lawsuits. And nobody wins.
Get your sparse chinstrap outta here, Sambora! Impressive, and that's not even the guy named Logan Mankins.